Donate us

NOTE :- 70% of the amount you donate will go in charity and and the rest 30% we will use for ourselves to purchase new gadgets and make a review video, tips and tricks, Gameplay reviews etc.,

There is no fixed amount.Donate how much you can(but please try to donate minimum $10). Click on the Donate button below to donate us. (or) Just enter my e-mail id (mdazharuddin254@gmail.com) to send money directly from your account

 Thanks for you amount !! Of course we will donate 70% in charity and rest to 30% to give you guyz reviews of gadgets.


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...